Sunday, January 4, 2009

Flying over Panama (Part II)

Continued from Part I of my Panama research trip...

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.

x.
x
x.

x.

x,

x.

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x


x

x

x


I rented a Cessna 182 from My Flight Corp. (based at Galabert Airport) in Panama City, Panama and flew for about 1.5 hours over various parts of central Panama, including its southern and northern coast, the canal, the city of Colon, and Taboga Island. The weather was fairly clear except for some low clouds and precipitation over Colon. Most of all it was an enjoyable to see all the sites from above after I'd spent plenty of time researching the same sites on the ground.

No comments: